mercredi 29 juillet 2009

Watch Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie hot danse Full

Click above to Watch Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie hot danse Full


Most stars like compared to Angelina Jolie. Megan Fox is not one of them.

"It's a lack of creativity is the media," a "Transformers" star told the latest issue of Entertainment weekly (in the newspapers on June 12.). "Because I have dark hair and tattoos, and I was in action movie 'It is as much as the broad similarities."

Fox adds, "I'm not following anyone."

This 23-year-old actress - who says she had a game that fall, when I said, because he is afraid 'changeling' star - granted he does not reply to Jolie.


"He always looks for a foreign power and their confidence," Fox says. "I am sure that he does not have a clue who I am. But if I were him, I was like, 'Who is this little kid [...] bulls --- that was" Transformers, "which is I am now? "I do not want to know it. I'd have embarrassed."

Fox interjects even then, when ask if he wanted to follow Jolie's leaving traces, as a symbol of sex, before the serious roles.

"Angelina Jolie has always been a method actor," he says. "He was nominated Golden Global, before it has done a" Tomb Raider ".

However, star - who acknowledges "I am clearly not wrong" - is not bothered by the fact that it is a sexual symbol.

"I do not know why someone would complain that" he says. "This just means that the bar was very low." People do not expect me to do something, you pay to see. It may therefore be the overachiever. I believe that all women in Hollywood is known as sex symbols. This goal is in this business. You're merchandised, you're the product. "re-view, and it is based on sex. But that's ok. I believe that women are empowered, that is not degraded situations. "

Actually, he does not regret the "Transformers" made "this new girl" field.
See photos of top stories. >>

"I have been so outrageous person that people wanted to start writing to me because it was seen as controversial," he says. "I think if I had been a typical Hollywood actor, and said all the right things, and I had been advertising android would not have referred to this level."

Fox, who appears in this summer's bomb "Transformers: Revenge is gone," do not want to make movies robot for five years, but when I ask what the worst scenario would be, he says, "What I The Hills."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire